Mc Kenna Precision Eng. is a reputable and expanding business in the North East is currently
recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter to join them on a Permanent basis.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have a minimum of 3 years on the job experience of Factory maintenance
• Have the ability to Arc weld
• Be able to fit Fabricated parts e.g., safety guards, stairs, handrails etc
• Good Knowledge in the use of Sprockets, chains, bearings etc.
• Basic knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics.
• Quality orientated.
• Good Health and Safety awareness.
• Ability to work on their own initiative.
• Be flexible in their working hours and have the ability to meet deadlines.
• Available to work overtime when required.
• Full drivers’ licence.
• Must have excellent English.
• Top rate of pay & overtime paid.
Please send your C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.