Manual / CNC Machinist / Toolmaker
Mc Kenna Precision Eng. is a reputable and expanding business in the North East is currently recruiting for a Manual/CNC Machinist/Toolmaker to join them on a Permanent basis.
Main Duties included:
• Setting and Operating both CNC and Manual mill to produce products from drawings.
• Turning parts with CNC and Manual Lathes.
• Candidates will be responsible for ensuring machines run correctly.
• Candidates must be capable of producing products that are of the highest quality.
• General bench fitting duties will be involved in this role as and when required.
• Time served in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Work using own initiative
• Experience setting and operating CNC Lathes & Mills, using Fanuc and Alpha Cam Programming
• Ability to talk to our customers regarding products they require.
• Good time Keeping Skills
• Good housekeeping attitude.
• Flexible to duties and hours
• Available to work Overtime when required.
Please send your C.V. by email to email@example.com.