Due to a growth in business McKenna Precision Enginneing are recruiting for a Toolmaker/CNC Machinist to join us, engineering bespoke parts on a Permanent basis. Working hours Monday to Thursday 7.00 am to 4.00pm and finishing at 2.30pm on Friday.
· Review drawings produced by the Company Design Team
· Work on CNC machines and manufacture metal components from Engineering Drawings
· Set and Operate both 3 Axis CNC Milling and turning machines including Doosan, Hurco / Fanuc
· Turn parts with CNC and Manual Lathes.
· General bench fitting duties will be involved in this role as and when required.
· Time served in an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
· Experience setting and operating Lathes & Mills
· Ability to read engineering component drawings
· Ability to talk to our customers regarding products they require.
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Good housekeeping attitude with a focus on H&S and Quality
· Available to work Overtime when required to ensure orders are completed during exceptionally busy periods
Good rates paid for qualifications & experience €37,400 – €41,600 per annum.
Great development opportunities.